Chapter 70: Glass and glassware
NIL (Not taxable)
1. Bangles (except those made from precious metals) 
5% Tax bracket
12% Tax bracket
1. Globes for lamps and lanterns, Founts for kerosene wick lamps, Glass chimneys for lamps and lanterns 
18% Tax bracket
1. Glasses for corrective spectacles [7015 10]
2. 7001 Cullet and other waste and scrap of glass; glass in the mass.
3. 7002 Glass in balls (other than microspheres of heading 70.18), rods or tubes, unworked.
4. 7010 Carboys, bottles, flasks, jars, pots, phials, ampoules and other containers, of glass, of a kind used for the conveyance or packing of goods; preserving jars of glass; stoppers, lids and other closures, of glass. 5. 7013 Glassware of a kind used for table, kitchen, toilet, office, indoor decoration or similar purposes (other than that of heading 7010 or 7018).
6. 7015 Clock or watch glasses and similar glasses, glasses for noncorrective spectacles, curved, bent, hollowed or the like, not optically worked; hollow glass spheres and their segments, for the manufacture of such glasses.
7. 7017 Laboratory, hygienic or pharmaceutical glassware, whether or not graduated or calibrated.
8. 7018 Glass beads, imitation pearls, imitation precious or semiprecious stones and similar glass smallwares, and articles thereof other than imitation jewellery; glass eyes other than prosthetic articles; statuettes and other ornaments of lamp-worked glass, other than imitaion jewelery; glass microsphers not exceeding 1 mm in diameter.
9. 7019 Glass fibres (including glass wool) and articles thereof (for example, yarn, woven fabrics)
28% Tax bracket
All goods not specified elsewhere
1. 7003 Cast glass and rolled glass, in sheets or profiles, whether or not having an absorbent, reflecting or nonreflecting layer, but not otherwise worked.
2. 7004 Drawn glass and blown glass, in sheets, whether or not having an absorbent, reflecting or non-reflecting layer, but not otherwise worked.
3. 7005 Float glass and surface ground or polished glass, in sheets, whether or not having an absorbent, reflecting or nonreflecting layer, but not otherwise worked.
4. 7006 Glass of heading 70.03, 70.04 or 70.05, bent, edgeworked, engraved, drilled, enamelled or otherwise worked, but not framed or fitted with other materials.
5. 7007 Safety glass, consisting of toughened (tempered) or laminated glass.
6. 7008 Multiple-walled insulating units of glass.
7. 7009 Glass mirrors, whether or not framed, including rear-view mirrors.
8. 7011 Glass envelopes (including bulbs and tubes), open, and glass parts thereof, without fittings, for electric lamps, cathode-ray tubes or the like.
9. 7012 – Blank in Tariff.
10. 7014 Signalling glassware and optical elements of glass (other than those of heading 7015), not optically worked.
11. 7016 Paving blocks, slabs, bricks, squares, tiles and other articles of pressed or moulded glass, whether or not wired, of a kind used for building or construction purposes; glass cubes and other glass smallwares, whether or not on a backing, for mosaics or similar decorative purposes; leaded lights and the like; multicellular or foam glass in blocks, panels, plates, shells or similar forms
12. 7020 Other articles of glass [other than Globes for lamps and lanterns, Founts for kerosene wick lamps, Glass chimneys for lamps and lanterns.