Chapter 83: Miscellaneous articles of base metal
NIL (Not taxable)
5% Tax bracket
12% Tax bracket
18% Tax bracket
1. 8301 Padlocks and locks (key, combination or electrically operated), of base metal; clasps and frames with clasps, incorporating locks, of base metal; keys for any of the foregoing articles, of base metal.
2. Bells, gongs and the like 
3. Flexible tubing of base metal 
4. Stoppers, caps and lids (including crown corks, screw caps and pouring stoppers), capsules for bottles, threaded bungs, bung covers, seals and other packing accessories, of base metal 
5. Wire, rods, tubes, plates, electrodes and similar products, of base metal or of metal carbides, coated or cored with flux material, of a kind used for soldering, brazing, welding or deposition of metal or of metal carbides; wire and rods, of agglomerated base metal powder, used for metal spraying 
28% Tax bracket
All goods not specified elsewhere
1. 8302 Base metal mountings, fittings and similar articles suitable for furniture, doors, staircases, windows, blinds, coachwork, saddlery, trunks, chests, caskets or the like; base metal hat-racks, hat-pegs, brackets and similar fixtures; castors with mountings of base metal; automatic door closers of base metal
2. 8303 Armoured or reinforced safes, strong-boxes and doors and safe deposit lockers for strongrooms, cash or deed boxes and the like, of base metal.
3. 8304 Filing cabinets, card-index cabinets, paper trays, paper rests, pen trays, office-stamp stands and similar office or desk equipment, of base metal, other than office furniture of heading 9403.
4. 8305 Fittings for loose-leaf binders or files, letter clips, letter corners, paper clips, indexing tags and similar office articles, of base metal; staples in strips (for example, for offices, upholstery, packaging), of base metal.
5. 8308 Clasps, frames with clasps, buckles, buckleclasps, hooks, eyes, eyelets and the like, of base metal, of a kind used for clothing or clothing accessories, footwear, jewellery, wrist watches, books, awnings, leather goods, travel goods or saddlery or for other made up articles; tubular or bifurcated rivets, of base metal; beads and spangles, of base metal.
6. 8310 Signplates, name-plates, address-plates and similar plates, numbers, letters and other symbols, of base metal, excluding those of heading 9405.