Chapter 92: Musical instruments; parts and accessories of such articles
NIL (Not taxable)
1. Indigenous handmade musical instruments
5% Tax bracket
12% Tax bracket
18% Tax bracket
28% Tax bracket
All goods not specified elsewhere.
1. 9201 Pianos, including automatic pianos; harpsi-chords and other keyboard stringed instruments
2. 9202 Other string musical instruments (for example, guitars, violins, harps).
3. 9203, 9204 – Blank in Tariff.
4. 9205 Wind musical instruments (for example, keyboard pipe organs, accordions, clarinets, trumpets, bagpipes), other than fairground organs and mechanical street organs
5. 9206 Percussion musical instruments (for example, drums, xylophones, cymbols, castanets, maracas)
6. 9207 Musical instruments, the sound of which is produced, or must be amplified, electrically (for example, organs, guitars, accordions)
7. 9208 Musical boxes, fairground organs, mechanical street organs, mechanical singing birds, musical saws and other musical instruments not falling within any other heading of this chapter; decoy calls of all kinds; whistles, call horns and other mouth-blown sound signalling instruments
8. 9209 Parts (for example, mechanisms for musical boxes) and accessories (for example, cards, discs and rolls for mechanical instruments) of musical instruments; metronomes, tuning forks and pitch pipes of all kinds.