Chapter 96: Miscellaneous manufactured articles
NIL (Not taxable)
1. Slate pencils  and chalk sticks.
2. Slates [9610 00 00]
5% Tax bracket
1. Broomsticks and Muddhas made of sarkanda, phool bahari jhadoo (9603 10 00)]
12% Tax bracket
1. Combs, hair pins [9615 all goods]
2. Pens [other than Fountain pens, stylograph pens] .
3. Pencils, crayons, pastels, drawing charcoals, writing or drawing chalks and tailor’s chalk .
4. Sanitary towels, tampons, sanitary napkins, clinical diapers [9619 all goods].
18% Tax bracket
1. Buttons, of plastics not covered with the textile material, of base metals, buttons of coconut shell, button blanks [9606 21 00, 9606 22 00, 9606 29, 9606 30].
2. 9603 Brushes (including brushes constituting parts of machines, appliances or vehicles), handoperated mechanical floor sweepers, not motorised, mops and feather dusters; prepared knots and tufts for broom or brush making; paint pads and rollers; squeegees (other than roller squeegees)
3. 9604 Hand sieves and hand riddles
4. 9605 Travel sets for personal toilet, sewing or shoe or clothes cleaning
5. 9607 Slide fasteners and parts thereof.
6. 9608 Fountain pens, stylograph pens and other pens
7. 9610 00 00 Boards, with writing or drawing surface, whether or not framed.
8. 9612 Typewriter or similar ribbons, inked or otherwise prepared for giving impressions, whether or not on spools or in cartridges; ink-pads, whether or not inked, with or without boxes.
9. 9620 00 00 Monopods, bipods, tripods and similar articles.
28% Tax bracket
All goods not specified elsewhere.
1. 9601 Worked ivory, bone, tortoise-shell, horn, antlers, coral, mother-of-pearl and other animal carving material, and articles of these materials (including articles obtained by moulding)
2. 9602 Worked vegetable or mineral carving material and articles of these materials moulded or carved articles of wax, of stearin, of natural gums or natural resins or of modelling pastes, and other moulded or carved articles, not elsewhere specified or included; worked, unhardened gelatin (except gelatin of heading 3503) and articles of unhardened gelatin
3. 9611 Date, sealing or numbering stamps, and the like (including devices for printing or embossing labels), designed for operating in the hand; hand-operated composing sticks and hand printing sets incorporating such composing sticks
4. 9613 Cigarette lighters and other lighters, whether or not mechanical or electrical, and parts thereof other than flints and wicks
5. 9614 Smoking pipes (including pipe bowls) and cigar or cigarette holders, and parts thereof
6. 9616 Scent sprays and similar toilet sprays, and mounts and heads therefor; powder-puffs and pads for the application of cosmetics or toilet preparations
7. 9617 Vacuum flasks and other vacuum vessels, complete with cases; parts thereof other than glass inners
8. 9618 Tailors’ dummies and other lay figures; automata and other animated displays, used for shop window dressing.