Chapter 5: Products of animal origin, not elsewhere specified or included
NIL (Not taxable)
1. Human hair, unworked, whether or not washed or scoured; waste of human hair 
2. Semen including frozen semen 
5% Tax bracket
All goods not specified elsewhere
1. 0502 Pigs’, hogs’ or boars’ bristles and hair; badger hair and other brush making hair; waste of such bristles or hair.
2. 0503 – blank in tariff
3. 0504 Guts, bladders and stomachs of animals (other than fish), whole and pieces thereof, fresh, chilled, frozen, salted, in brine, dried or smoked.
4. 0505 Skins and other parts of birds, with their feathers or down, feathers and parts of feathers (whether or not with trimmed edges) and down, not further worked than cleaned, disinfected or treated for preservation; powder and waste of feathers or parts of feathers
5. 0506 Bones and horn-cores, unworked, defatted, simply prepared (but not cut to shape), treated with acid or gelatinised; powder and waste of these products.
6. 0507 Ivory, tortoise-shell, whalebone and whalebone hair, horns, antlers, hooves, nails, claws and beaks, unworked or simply prepared but not cut to shape; powder and waste of these products.
7. 0508 Coral and similar materials, unworked or simply prepared but not otherwise worked; shells of molluscs, crustaceans or echinoderms and cuttle-bone, unworked or simply prepared but not cut to shape, powder and waste thereof.
8. 0509 – blank in tariff
9. 0510 Ambergris, castoreum, civet and musk; cantharides; bile, whether or not dried; glands and other animal products used in the preparation of pharmaceutical products, fresh, chilled, frozen or otherwise provisionally preserved.
10. 0511 Animal products not elsewhere specified or included; dead animals of Chapter 1 or 3, unfit for human consumption, other than semen including frozen semen.
12% Tax bracket
18% Tax bracket
28% Tax bracket