Chapter 9: (Coffee, tea, mate and spices)
Mate a bitter infusion of the leaves of a South American shrub.
NIL (Not taxable)
- All goods of seed quality
- 0901 Coffee beans, not roasted.
- Unprocessed green leaves of tea ,
- Fresh ginger  and fresh turmeric  other than in processed form
5% Tax bracket
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 0901 Coffee, whether or not roasted or decaffeinated; coffee husks and skins; coffee substitutes containing coffee in any proportion, other than coffee beans not roasted.
- 0902 Tea, whether or not flavoured, other than unprocessed green leaves of tea.
- 0903 Maté.
- 0904 Pepper of the genus Piper; dried or crushed or ground fruits of the genus Capsicum or of the genus Pimenta.
- 0905 Vanilla.
- 0906 Cinnamon and cinnamon-tree flowers.
- 0907 Cloves (whole fruit, cloves and stems).
- 0908 Nutmeg, mace and cardamoms.
- 0909 Seeds of anise, badian, fennel, coriander, cumin or caraway; juniper berries, other than of seed quality.
- 0910 Ginger other than fresh ginger, saffron, turmeric (curcuma) other than fresh turmeric, thyme, bay leaves, curry and other spices.
12% Tax bracket
18% Tax bracket
28% Tax bracket